Monday, March 25, 2019

Loving Lately ~ March 2019

Hi there and Happy Monday! 

Here’s a few things I’ve been loving this month:


Unicorn roses-
David found these in a flower shop in Chicago by his office and I was so surprised when he whipped them out of his bag! They’re hand dipped and so fun and cheery.





OPI nail color in What Time Isn’t It-
This is one of the most unique nail polish colors I’ve ever tried. It’s from the Alice Through the Looking Glass collection and is a dark grey color with silver strip glitter and is a jelly consistency. It is so different from any other shade I own and I've really been enjoying this dark yet sparkly color!







Wacky Cake-
This classic WWII era cake is vegan being that it’s completely dairy free, and is made using basic pantry ingredients. It’s mixed and baked in the same pan making for easy cleanup. A win win! This is the recipe I tried but there are tons of versions out there. Also, I cut the baking time to 25 minutes, and it came out perfect. 



That’s all for now! What have you been loving lately? Comment down below, I’d love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment