Monday, March 18, 2019

Palette Review ~ Too Faced Pretty Puppy

As a total dog lover, I knew I had to have this palette as soon as I saw it. It’s a limited edition that's inspired by Clover, the doggy mascot of the brand Too Faced. 

Inside is 6 warm toned shades that are extremely versatile. I am able to pack only this little palette for travel and have everything I need for day to night looks. At $28 I actually think it’s a good value for the range of shades and the quality of the product. 




My favorite shades to use are Bad to the Bone (a nude matte bone color) under my brow bone and in the inner corners, Snuggle Time (a matte mauve) all over my lid, and Heavy Petting (a deep shimmer plum) in the crease. 




Here's the finished look, perfect for daytime. Please be patient with the amateur photos, I'm quite new at this. ;-)

Do you have any favorite palettes you’ve been using lately? Let me know down below, I’d love to hear from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment