Friday, August 02, 2019

🍔 "Shack" Sauce


Shake Shack is such a guilty pleasure of mine but isn't too waistline friendly. I also don't eat red meat except once in a blue moon, usually I'll start to crave it. One of my favorite ways to indulge in a burger there is to order it wrapped in lettuce-it saves a TON of calories and honestly I don't miss the bun!

David and I tried to recreate lettuce wrapped burgers at home and after perusing many recipes for Shake Shack's famous secret "Shack Sauce" we came up with our own! It's tangy and creamy and full of flavor. Give it a try and let me know what you think!



"Shack" Sauce:

Ingredients-
1/2 c mayo
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
1 dill pickle, finely chopped
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp white sugar
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper, to taste

Method:
Place all ingredients in a bowl (I used a tall mason jar) and blitz with an immersion blender until well combined and pickles are well incorporated. Slather on your burger or lettuce wrap! Enjoy!



Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment