Monday, August 29, 2022

✌🏻 Goodbye…For Now!

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! As you may have guessed from the title…I’m taking a little pause on blogging. 

The past few years have brought an immense amount of change to the world, and although I try my hardest to make this little space on the internet a happy and light place, it simply isn’t matching reality lately. 


I’ve loved reviewing luxury handbags and skincare, recapping fun vacations, and trying new recipes. I’ve shared so much and grown so much since the start of this blog (Dec 2018, 278 posts!), and think it’s the perfect time for a little rest and reset. 


Over the last few years I’ve really found my passion for fashion…specifically fabulous accessories. They make an ordinary outfit special, and help convey your sense of style to the world. 


On to bigger and better, and so my next venture will be an online accessories boutique! Although I can’t say exactly when at the moment, keep an eye on this space, I’ll be sure to update it when Ciao Bella Boutique is officially open!


Thanks for following along, I’ve met so many kind and wonderful people through this blog. It’s been a wonderful hobby that I’ve so enjoyed. Change is hard, but in my heart I know it’s the right time for a new pursuit. As they say, “It’s not goodbye, it’s see you later.” Cheers!



Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment