Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Nail Polish Picks ~ Jan 2019

Bonjour! 

In the middle of winter I tend to gravitate more toward sparkly polishes-something bright and cheery when I look down at my fingers and toes. Also, glitter lasts on my nails longer than regular formulas. 

Here’s two glitter nail polishes I used and loved this month:


Deborah Lippmann in “Snowflake Kisses” with Etsy snowflake decals
                                                          

This polish came in a set from Nordstrom before Christmas. It’s a white glitter with the faintest blue sheen. I added a snowflake decal to one nail and then applied 2 coats of my favorite, Out The Door topcoat. This lasted two weeks!




Pure Ice Color in 991 “Spitfire” 




I purchased this randomly at a Walmart in Las Vegas last summer. I am obsessed with everything rose gold and this has quickly become my most used polish. It is a rose gold glitter and has pretty good color pay off with 2 thin coats. It reminds me of the more expensive Essie Luxe Effects in A Cut Above. 


What’s on your nails? Do you prefer bright colors or dark for winter? Thanks for reading, have a great rest of your week. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really a seasonal polish person. I go with my mood when I paint them! Nothing is off limits at any time of year.

    ReplyDelete