Friday, January 25, 2019

Roll Call~Jan 2019

I thought it would be fun to share the most recent 5 photos in my camera roll!

Bugs Bunny at the Philly Symphony was incredible! I am a Young Friend of the Symphony and they offer discount codes for some prime seats! 

Bath Day is never a fun one for these 3, but they smell so good and are so fluffy after!
David sweetly tried to recreate our wedding centerpieces with a gorgeous arrangement from Ode de la Rose for our 10th anniversary. He absolutely nailed it and they smell AMAZING.

We got a new car! David and I share a car since he commutes via train into NYC. We had a little sedan and with our winters here in NJ we desperately wanted an SUV with all-wheel drive. This was our 1st experience with Carvana and it won't be our last. You schedule delivery and they bring your car to you, along with all the appropriate paperwork. You have 7 days to try it and can return it hassle free for any reason within that time frame. They even handle everything at the DMV for you. This is the first time I can honestly say car shopping was an absolute pleasure and totally stress free. I only wish we lived near one of their coin operated car vending machines, that would've been so much fun to use!

Awwww, my Dolly Girl. She was chilling on the floor the other night with me while I was watching Grey's Anatomy. Love her!

Thank you so much for reading, have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment