Friday, February 22, 2019

3-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

I love baking something during the week that makes a quick breakfast in the mornings. I’ve been seeing a lot of 2 or 3 ingredient recipes on the internet lately- just add “this” to a box of cake mix and voilà- and I decided to use what I had laying around in my pantry. 

These are so good I’ve made them a few times since, and the best part is they’re only 3 ingredients! They are incredibly moist and flavorful. I recently made these for a neighbor, and they were very well received. 

I know everyone may be sick of pumpkin flavored things by now, but I think this is a great way to use up any canned pumpkin left from the holidays.

Let’s get baking!




You’ll need:
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1 can pumpkin purée (not pie filling)
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

Directions:

(Are you ready? This is really complicated) ;-)

Preheat oven to 350.
Line or grease a muffin tin. 
Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl using and electric mixer or a very strong arm, just until blended. 
Scoop 2/3 c of batter into each cup. 
Bake at 350 for 18-22 minutes.




Enjoy! Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment