Monday, February 25, 2019

Nora Fleming Collection

Why hello there and Happy Monday!




One of my favorite pieces in my kitchen is my Nora Fleming platter. For anyone unfamiliar, Nora Fleming is a line of stoneware serving pieces and each one has a tiny hole in it. There are oodles of hand painted “minis” to choose from, ceramic baubles for different holidays and seasons. Each one has a silicone stem on the bottom and when you put a drop of water on it, it slides into the hole. Voila, you have a festive serving piece. I love that one platter is so versatile and there isn’t a need for stacks of various holiday serve wear. They've also recently expanded into Melamine, which is great for summer events outdoors. 

When we moved into our condo 2 summers ago I knew I wanted to add some Nora Fleming to our kitchen. I chose the square platter which I love for its contemporary shape. I also bought the keepsake box which is a great way to safely store all my minis, like a giant jewelry box. 





Choosing the minis was the toughest part for me because they are all too stinkin’ cute! I tried to pick ones that could be used for multiple occasions, but it’s so hard to pick because they’re each so adorable. I buy mine on Amazon, at Hallmark Stores (great when you can use a coupon or rewards points) and on The Lamp Stand.





Here’s the minis I have:

Champagne bottle-
I thought this would be excellent for New Years as well as birthdays and other celebrations. 




Conversation Hearts- 
A festive way to serve all my Valentine's treats. 




Shamrock
Perfect for Irish soda bread on St Patrick’s Day. 




Eggs in a nest-
I like to use this all spring and for Easter. 




Beach Ball- 
This one is fun all summer long. 




Pumpkins-
I love the gold accents on this and I put it out for Halloween through Thanksgiving. 




Snowman- 
His chubby belly is the cutest! I like that he’s not necessarily Christmas themed so I can use him all winter. 




I think this would be such a great shower or housewarming gift. I love the idea to adding to your collection, one piece at a time. It’s so unique!

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment