Friday, February 15, 2019

Valentine Treats ~ Chocolate Covered Pretzels



Hello there! I hope you had a Valentine's Day filled with lots of L-O-V-E. 

I love making homemade gifts and I decided for Valentine's Day this year to make chocolate-covered pretzels as a nice treat of David and my Dad. I thought they came out really lovely and wanted to share! 

I went to Target and picked up a large tub of pretzel rods, both milk and white baking chocolate, some colored sugar in pink and red, and some cellophane bags from the Dollar Spot, as well as stickers in a Valentine's Day motif to package them. 



The entire project cost about $20 and took me about an hour or so to complete, and I was able to make around 90 pretzel rod halves.  



I plan on making them again, perhaps for a different holiday by simply changing the colored sugar. The mix of salty and sweet and crunchy and creamy is such an amazing combo, and homemade always tastes better. Everyone really enjoyed them!



Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment