Monday, February 11, 2019

Loving Lately ~ Feb 2019

Hi there and Happy Monday! Here’s a quick rundown of things I’ve been loving lately:

Flowers from Costco



















David brings me home flowers from his Costco run sometimes, and I cannot ever get over the value for the price! A dozen and a half roses, that usually last over a week if you regularly water and trim them, for under $20!


Coloring Book For Adults App




Coloring is such a relaxing activity for me. I like coloring a few pages every now and again when I want to zone out. This app is so fun to color on when I’m out and about or traveling and it’s has over 750 pages and tons of color options. 


Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Rose Water



I’m late to the party with this cult favorite but it has quickly become a part of both my morning and evening beauty routines. It’s great for setting makeup and I also use it after cleansing my skin at night. It leaves my skin feeling so dewy and fresh and I love the rose scent. It’s perfect for my extremely sensitive skin and is a perfect pick-me-up in the middle of the day as well. I can’t wait to try the green tea and lavender versions next. 


Crock Pot Lentil Soup



I didn’t take any pics of this recipe because, well, cooked lentils aren’t the prettiest thing to look at but oh my goodness. This soup is the perfect hearty winter supper. Throw everything into the crock pot in the morning and return home later to the heavenly smell and dinner done! I made this recipe exactly as written except I added 1 1/2 c white wine and a pinch of brown sugar to cut some of the acidity. It makes a ton but freezes very well. We love eating soup once a week and it’s a bonus when I can make it in the crock pot. 


Winter walks with my dogs-





















Winter is by far my favorite season. I love bundling up and heading outside to breathe in the cold, clean air. I very much look forward to taking my dogs for walks, but I love it even more in the winter. Here's a pic from the other day, not my best but it's hard to play photographer when you're juggling 3 leashes!


Anything you’ve been loving lately? Let me know down below, I’d love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment