Friday, April 05, 2019

Recent Bakes

I love baking in general but also find it such a stress reliever. Something about methodically following a recipe allows me to zone out and relax. These aren’t anything new, but here’s 2 things I’ve baked lately that have been delicious!

Boozy Brownies-

I have to thank lifestyle YouTuber Christopher Allen for this revelation. You take brownie boxed mix (I love Ghirardelli) and make it according to the package directions except you switch out the water for red wine! It is such a subtle but elevated flavor, and it’s a wonderful way to use up an open bottle of vino.




❤️❤️❤️ PS-loving this inexpensive Portuguese red!


Magic Cookie Bars aka Hello Dollies-
These are such a classic cookie and aren’t much fuss. You crunch graham crackers, mix with butter and push down in a pan to form a crust. Pour over layers of a few more ingredients, bake for 15 minutes, let cool and slice into pieces. I prefer to cut these pretty small and put into mini muffin liners. These are also wonderful to freeze and take out a few at a time when a sweet craving strikes.





Have you baked anything tasty lately? Let me know down below, I’d love to try a new recipe.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment