Monday, March 28, 2022

šŸ§–šŸ»‍♀️ Skincare Faves

Hello and Happy Monday! 

I’m always trying new lotions and potions, I am very passionate about good skincare. Since I’m always changing it up, I thought I’d share what I’ve been loving lately:


Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate-

Just pat a few drops of this wonder oil onto your face, get your beauty rest, and wake up to plumper skin. Really! This makes my skin less dull and although it’s an oil, it doesn’t have a greasy feeling at all. It’s expensive, but a bottle lasts me forever. You only need 2-3 drops a night. 



Advanced Clinicals Vitamin C Serum-

Now for a steal, I usually grab this serum for $5 at my local Walmart. This stuff is miraculous. It helps with fine lines and age spots and is a must-have in my skincare routine. 




Nature Republic Sheet Mask Set-

Sheet masks are vital for keeping my skin hydrated and happy. I pick them up wherever I find a deal, but these are a great price on Amazon. There’s something so relaxing about putting on my pajamas, having a hot mug of green tea, and doing a sheet mask. I love unwinding with a little self care!



Do you have a skincare product that you’re loving? Share with us down below!


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment