Monday, March 21, 2022

šŸ¶ Favorite Dog Gear

Happy Monday! 

Today I’m sharing some of my very favorite pet supplies that I find essential for caring for my 3 little ones:




Voyager Mesh Trim Harness-

I’ve tried so many kinds of harnesses, and these are the very best. They’re made of a breathable, stretchy neoprene fabric making them very soft and comfortable. They also are very secure with both Velcro and a quick-release buckle. They come in tons of sizes and colors. 


Pet Gear Dog & Cat Stroller-

Living in a condo with an elevator, this is probably my most used item on the list. It’s expensive, but if I broke down the cost per use, it would be pennies on the dollar. This is a top of the line model, and is made to last. It folds up easily, to take with us to the vet or the park. The liner is machine washable, and I love that I can close the lid to keep my pups safe but they can still see out and get fresh air.


RC Packable Rain Poncho-

This is a great Amazon find. They’re only around $12 and they come in a lot of fun patterns. They Velcro around the belly, have a hole for their harness or collar to fit through, and the hood is wonderful for keeping them dry on rainy days. They also dry off very quickly and wash up great. 


Whimzee Bones-

My dogs look forward to their morning bone, and I love that their cleaning their teeth! These are wonderful. Grain and gluten free, and 100% natural. The shape of these help to remove plaque and tartar buildup, cutting down on teeth cleanings. 


Tiffany & Co Dog Bowl-

We bought this bowl for Eloise’s birthday this year, and while it is quite expensive, it’s fun to spoil our pups! It’s such good quality, it’s made from bone china, and it adds the perfect touch of fun to our kitchen. 



Do you have any favorite dog supplies? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. :)


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment