Monday, March 14, 2022

🍷 Favorite Wines


Happy Monday! Today I thought I’d share some of my favorite wines with you. I'm always curious what others like to drink, maybe you’ll find one or two that interest you!

Reds-

Gracenote Pinot Noir-

This is a bit on the pricey side at $36, but it is so smooth. It’s a California red and very well balanced. It’s so easy to drink with almost anything. 


Roscato Rosso Dolce-

Call me “middle class fancy”, but I love Olive Garden. And even more so, I love their sparkling red, Roscato. Its produced in northern Italy, near the Alps. It’s sweet, light, and inexpensive (around $10/bottle). 


White/Rosé-

La Crema Chardonnay-

If you love a buttery chard, La Crema is perfection. I love it iced cold in the summertime. It’s your classic full-bodied California Chardonnay. It’s pretty well priced too, around $20. 


Il Sogno di Arianna Bardolino Chiaretto Rosato-

This is a delicious rosato, what Italians call their rosé. It’s the most gorgeous pale pink color, and is less acidic than many of the rosés I’ve tried. It’s around $14 a bottle, and pairs perfectly with pizza and pasta. 


Sparkling-

Alessandro Gallici Prosecco-

Prosecco is my go-to drink when I’m out on the town. It’s light, low in calories, and pairs perfectly with almost any cuisine. This is one of my favorites I’ve tried. It’s crisp, fizzy, and has light citrus notes. Not to mention the bottle is beyond gorgeous. This would make a fabulous hostess gift. 


Ruinart Blanc de Blanc-

Saving the best for last, this is the champagne that David and I love to celebrate with. It’s pricey (around $70/bottle), but it’s wonderful for special occasions. Ruinart is the oldest champagne house, producing bubbly since 1729. I would love to to take a tour of their cellars one day!


I hope you found a recommendation or two. Please share any of your vino favorites down below, I love hearing from you! :)


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. 


PS-Happy St. Patty's Day on Thursday! 🍀🍀🍀

No comments:

Post a Comment