Monday, April 18, 2022

πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍳 Kitchen Gadgets


Hello! Hope you’re having a great day so far. Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite kitchen gadgets:

Magic Whisk-

This little guy is one of my kitchen’s best kept secrets. It’s the perfect size for getting into corners of pans, and is perfect for whisking eggs and getting lumps out of gravies and sauces. 


Milk Frother-

This turns my morning coffee into a heavenly experience. We top a few shots of espresso with frothed milk and voila! Homemade lattes. David likes making matcha lattes with this too. Inexpensive but very good quality, we’ve had ours for nearly 2 years now and use it daily. 


Iced Tea Maker-

The easiest way to make a large batch of iced tea before a meal. It’s so fun to try different tea flavors too!


Meat Masher-

This handy little gadget makes mashing ground beef or turkey a breeze! I also love using it to mash bananas for banana bread. 


Digital Food Thermometer-

Never question the doneness of your food again! I also use this when making bread to make sure I have the water at the perfect temperature. 


What’s your favorite kitchen gadget? Let me know down below!


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment