Monday, April 25, 2022

✈️ Travel Wishlist 2022


Hello! Hope you’re having a great start to your week. 

I love to travel and not having done much of it for the past 2 years, I thought I’d share a wish list of places I hope to visit soon:


🌃 Chicago-

The Windy City will always be one of my favorites. I hope to visit a few times this year. We already went once back in January for our anniversary (trip recap coming soon!) The Devil Wears Prada musical is previewing there this summer and I would love to see it.


🇮🇹 Italy & 🇨🇭Switzerland-

We’re planning a family reunion this year in Switzerland with my Dad’s side of the family. We had a reunion back in 2015 and it was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on! It was so neat meeting cousins I’ve never met and seeing where my dad lived. We’re planning on flying into Milan so we can spend a few days in Italy, one of my dreams. I can’t wait to see the Duomo, snack on some Panzerotti, and visit the Bulgari Hotel for afternoon tea. 


🇫🇷 France & 🇱🇺 Luxembourg- 

David and I are itching to visit Paris again. While we’re there I’d love to plan a trip to visit Luxembourg City! I’d also love to see Disneyland Paris for its 30th anniversary this year, and tour the champagne region as well.


Where in the world is on your travel wishlist? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you! 


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment