Monday, May 02, 2022

🌮 The Best Crockpot Tacos

Hello! Thanks for visiting!

If you’ve been reading here for a bit then you’ll know my love for my crockpot. Throw a few ingredients together in the morning, and come home to a warm and delicious dinner! 


I’ve been on the hunt for the best crockpot taco meat, and I’ve found my very favorite one (and my family agrees!). This one has such deep and wonderful flavor, and is juicy and not dried out like some others I’ve tried. This recipe also gets bonus points for not having to brown the meat first. It’s truly “set it and forget it”!


Let’s get cooking!


Crockpot Tacos-

Ingredients-

2 lb lean ground beef (we love the organic Kirkland brand from Costco)

1 small onion, diced

1 c chicken broth

4 tbsp tomato paste

1 packet taco mix (or the equivalent homemade-here’s the one I make-the oregano makes it)


Method-

-Combine all ingredients in crockpot, stirring to make sure meat is coated. 

-Cook on low for 4-6 hours. 

-Serve with tortillas, on nachos, or even on a taco salad!


I hope you try this recipe, it’s delicious and perfect for Cinco de Mayo on Thursday. 


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)


PS-Wishing a very happy birthday to my dad this Friday. And also a very Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the mamas! Love you both so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment