Monday, May 09, 2022

💄 Walmart Beauty Box~Winter 2021

I thought about skipping this review entirely, as it was the worst Walmart Beauty Box I’ve received to date. It arrived about a month late, and aside from the nail polish, I don’t know what they were thinking. But I have to be honest and share the good with the bad, so here’s a quick rundown of the contents:



Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier-

I feel like I get one of these in every box lately, and they’re not for me. Way too much sugar and salt per serving. 


Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer-

I know this is a fan favorite and has been around for a long time, but the smell makes me sick.


ProFusion Holiday 2021 Eyeshadow Palette-

3 hot pink shades, and one garish glitter shade. Pass.


They also included a single Neutrogena makeup remover wipe, a sample of No 7 line corrector serum, a NYX butter gloss in a coral shade, and a Sinful Colors nail polish in the shade Ruby Glisten.


Even though I didn’t enjoy this particular box, it’s always fun to see what’s inside!


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment