Monday, June 13, 2022

πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍳 New Recipes

Hi there and thanks for stopping in! I thought I’d share some things I’ve whipped up lately in case you’re looking for some inspiration in the kitchen. 

Breakfast-

Cinnamon Raisin Baked Oatmeal Cups-

I made these on a Sunday night and they were great for quick breakfasts and snacks throughout the week. Here’s the recipe. 



Croissant Brunch Bake-

This was a big hit! I assembled it the night before and put it in the fridge. The combo of sweet, flaky croissant, mixed with salty ham and cheese is such a wonderful combo. Here’s the recipe. 



Lunch-

Turkey & Brie Panini-

I used a Costco baguette, and added some Brie slices (I didn’t use the rind) and turkey lunch meat. I then added a mix of strawberry jelly and Mayo, and warmed it in my cast iron skillet with a tad of butter. I pressed it down with my bacon press. It was one of the most delicious sandwiches I’ve ever had. 



Dinner-

Chicken Enchiladas-

I used a Costco rotisserie chicken to make this a quick weeknight meal. I shredded it and added a package of softened cream cheese and a cup of diced sautΓ©ed onions, along with some garlic powder and oregano and a handful of shredded cheddar cheese. I rolled up about 2 Tbsp of the mixture in some prepackaged tortillas, and used my favorite enchilada sauce recipe, here. I then topped it with another handful of shredded cheese and baked for 40 minutes, covered in foil. I broiled it for a minute until the cheese was bubbly. These were wonderful and I’ll make them again soon!




Roast Pork Loins Over Roasted Veggie Salad-

This was fantastic. On one pan I roasted some pork loins, topped with a mixture of maple syrup, Dijon mustard, and a shake of cayenne pepper. On another pan I roasted cubes of potato, onions, and pears. I toasted some walnuts in a pan and layered some baby greens, the walnuts and roast veggies, and topped with the sliced pork. I made this dressing to top it with. So fancy but so easy!




Have you tried any new recipes lately? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)


PS~ A very Happy Father's Day to all the dads on Sunday. Love you to the moon and back, Dad! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š




No comments:

Post a Comment