Monday, June 06, 2022

💄 Walmart Beauty Box-Spring 2022

If you read my previous Walmart Beauty Box review, you’ll know it was a doozy. I was only able to use one out of the seven items. I’m happy to report that my most recent box was MUCH better!

Here’s a few of the standouts from my Spring box:



Impress Press-On Nails-

I was so skeptical to try these but I made sure to push them all the way against my cuticles as well as filing them down to a more believable length (it took less than 5 minutes!). While they didn’t last more than a few days (I’m so rough on my hands), I couldn’t believe how good they looked! I won’t be skipping my bi-weekly manicures, but I would definitely keep a pack of these for an unexpected event or a weekend getaway. And at $5 a pack they’re a bargain compared to the nail salon. 



Monday Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner-

This is one of the best shampoo and conditioners duos I’ve tried in a long time. It’s made for frizzy and dull hair, and I could tell the difference from one wash. It helped tame down my frizz without giving me helmet head, haha. It’s around $7 a bottle and is cruelty free too!


Hard Candy Crystal Lip Duo-

I was sent the shade Crushed Crimson and whoa! One end is a chrome iridescent lipstick and the other side is a glitter topper. The results are like a disco ball, in the very best way. This is so fun for date night and lasts hours. I would love to try a more neutral color, I’ve got my eye on the nude shade Shimmering Champagne. After spending way too much money on lip products from department store brands, I’m astounded at the quality for under $7. 


If you’re looking for a fun subscription I can’t recommend Walmart Beauty enough. The box is only $6.98 shipped and they’re mailed quarterly. For me, it's the perfect amount of products to try. I also love travel sized goodies, perfect for stashing away for upcoming trips. I can’t wait to see what’s in my summer box! 


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)


PS~ A very happy birthday to my brother Gino today! Wishing you every happiness in the year ahead. Love ya! ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰



No comments:

Post a Comment