Monday, May 30, 2022

šŸ‘©šŸ»‍šŸ³ Easy One-Pan Chicken Recipe

Hi there and Happy Monday! In case you need some inspiration for dinner this week, I’m sharing an easy chicken dish that would be perfect for a quick weeknight meal. It’s fairly healthy and uses one pan, making for easy cleanup. And most importantly, it’s delicious! Let’s get cooking. 

Creamy Chicken & Spinach Bake-

Ingredients-

1 lb chicken breasts, thinly sliced

8 oz baby spinach

1/2 c mayo

1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese

1/2 c sour cream 

1 tbsp garlic powder

Pepper to taste 

1 c shredded cheese (I used Colby)


Method-

-Preheat oven to 450F

-In a greased 13x9 pan, place spinach and nestle chicken breasts on top. 

-In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except the shredded cheese and spread over chicken. 

-Top with shredded cheese. 

-Bake 17-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and cheese is bubbly. 


This was so tasty and I’ll be making it again soon. We served it over couscous, but I think it would be wonderful by itself, maybe even with some crusty bread and a glass of white wine.


If you give it a try let me know what you think, I love hearing from you!


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)


I'm taking some time this Memorial Day to remember in my thoughts and prayers those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country and their families. Land of the free because of the brave. Thank you. ❤️šŸ’™❤️šŸ’™❤️šŸ’™


PS~ A very happy birthday to my brother-in-law Charlie as well as my Grandma this week. Wishing you both a fabulous year of good health and happiness ahead. Love you both! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰



No comments:

Post a Comment