Monday, May 23, 2022

šŸ™ Chicago & šŸ¤  Nashville Jan 2022

Hi there! Today I’m sharing a recap of a trip David and I took to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary this past January. 

Our first stop was Chicago. We stayed at the Palmer House and they spoiled us with a suite. It was larger than our first apartment! The first night we relaxed and ordered in deep dish pizza. The second night we saw Frozen and it was wonderful, even better than I remembered it. 


Our room was huge, the dining room table seated 8!




Giordano's is always a good idea. 

The hotel lobby was stunning.

Our view from our room wasn't bad, either. 

I was so happy to see a Broadway show again!



The next morning we were off to Nashville! David and I lived there from 2012-2015 and we haven’t been back since. It was so fun to drive around and see our old neighborhood and how much has changed. We went to a Predators hockey game, ate lots of delicious food (Whitt’s BBQ is always a must-have for us), and had such a nice time reminiscing. 



Let's go Preds...they won!

Whitt's BBQ is my fave in the Nashville area, don't forget the sweet tea.


Broadway at night. I missed the Batman (AT&T) building!

Hope to see ya real soon, Nashville!


It was a short but sweet trip but one I’ll always remember. :)


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment