Monday, July 11, 2022

☮️ 12 Things

Although I’m unsure of it’s origins, I saw this list of 12 Things to Always Remember when I was scrolling The Minds Journal and I would like to share it as some food for thought:


  1. The past can’t be changed. 
  2. Opinions don’t define your reality. 
  3. Everyone’s journey is different. 
  4. Judgements are not about you. 
  5. Overthinking will lead to sadness. 
  6. Happiness is found within. 
  7. Your thoughts affect your mood. 
  8. Smiles are contagious. 
  9. Kindness is free. 
  10. It’s okay to let go and move on. 
  11. What goes around, comes around. 
  12. Things always get better with time. 


I saved this in my phone and reread it often, particularly #7 and #10. What’s your favorite on the list? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 


Thanks for reading, wishing you a fabulous week ahead. :)

2 comments:

  1. #11 has always been my 'mantra'. Keeps me on my toes and lets me 'let go' of others whose behavior is less than I think it should be. I don't have to be the 'avenging angel'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So much easier than playing the judge and jury yourself. Thanks for reading, Helen! Have a great week. :)

      Delete