Monday, August 08, 2022

šŸŒ“ Miami May 2022

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Today I’m sharing a fun trip David, my parents and I went on back in May to Florida. We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove and had such a wonderful time!











I don’t have much to report as we spent most of our time relaxing poolside. The weather was warm and lovely, with only one afternoon of rain. My mom and I had facials at the spa and although expensive, we both really enjoyed ourselves. 


We ventured down to the outdoor shopping area, Coco Walk, and enjoyed Harry’s Pizza, Sushi Garage, and the famous Salt & Straw ice cream. It’s a quick  5 minute walk from the hotel. We also checked out the marina area and ate lunch at Monty’s. It’s a cheesy tiki bar type place in the very best way. The grilled grouper sandwich was amazing! 


Our flight home cancelled and we had to (got the chance to) stay one more night. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, Isabelle’s, and shared way too many laughs and way too much wine and pizza!


David once again upgraded us to First Class on the way home. We were so spoiled on this trip and I can’t wait to return to Miami again soon!



Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment