Monday, August 01, 2022

šŸ‘©šŸ»‍šŸ³ Air Fryer

Hi there and Happy August! This summer is absolutely flying by! 

I know I’m late to the party, but I wanted to share my thoughts on our newest kitchen gadget, our air fryer!

We bought this Insignia model on a great sale from Best Buy, and we’ve been having lots of fun playing around with it. 



So far my favorite thing to use it for is reheating pizza! It tastes like it came fresh out of the oven! We’ve also made pita pizzas with it, we’ve made burgers, and we also made DELICIOUS roasted potatoes and aioli for dipping. Here’s the recipe if you’re looking for a good and easy side dish! (Sadly I have no photos, we ate them as fast as I made them! Haha)


Roasted Potatoes-

-Scrub, peel, and dice 4 large baking potatoes. 

-Toss in a bowl with 2 tbsp oil of choice (I used canola), garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper, paprika, and 1/4 c grated cheese (I used Pecorino Romano). 

-I cooked mine for 10 minutes at 400F, tossed them, and then cooked them for an additional 8-10 minutes. 


Aioli-

1/2 c sour cream

1/2 c Mayo

1/2 tsp paprika

1/2 tsp garlic powder

1/2 tsp onion powder

1/4 tsp kosher salt

1/4 tsp black pepper 

Juice of 1/2 lemon

1 tsp Worcestershire sauce


Mix everything in a bowl, adjusting the seasoning to your taste. You can even add a bit of cayenne pepper to make it spicy! This is also a wonderful dip with veggies or potato chips.


They came out crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Seriously addictive!


Do you have an air fryer? What’s your favorite thing to make in it? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment