Monday, July 25, 2022

šŸ‘œ Handbag Review~LV Artsy

Hi there! Ready for a handbag review? Today I’m sharing one of my newest and favorite bags in my collection, the Louis Vuitton Artsy MM in monogram canvas. 

I picked up this bag at the Louis Vuitton boutique in Warsaw, Poland back in February. I’ve used it enough now that I’m ready to give my two cents. 






Created in 2009, the Artsy was created as a nod to modern yet traditional design. Hobo bags are typically a very casual, bohemian style, but created out of monogram canvas with gold hardware, this bag can be both dressed up and worn casually. The bag was updated in 2019 with the addition of a strip of leather along the top, to prevent some of the cracking canvas issues this style had previously. 


I love this bag so much for a few reasons. First, I love how small the opening of the bag is when its sitting on your shoulder. It makes it extremely secure. It would be nearly impossible for someone to reach in your bag, unlike the Neverfull designs. 


Secondly, I love the built in organization! This bag has 6 small pockets as well as one large zipped pocket inside. It also has a key clip that I find very handy. 


And lastly, it fits so much! It’s a more sleek style than a bulky tote, but it’s quite roomy inside. The bag measures 16”x12.6”x8.7”. 


I love this design so much, and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants an excellent bag for everyday use. It’s quite pricey at $2500 USD (Style #M44869), but it’s exceptional quality and a style that I think is timeless!


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment