Thursday, December 06, 2018

TGIF

TGIF, cheers!

Here’s a few things I’ve been loving this week:


one~ I had some overripe bananas laying around and I can’t stand wasting food. I turned them into a yummy banana bread, perfect for a quick breakfast. This is the recipe I used, but I subbed 1/2 c raw sugar and also added a teaspoon of cinnamon. So good!
                                     



two~ A dear friend from Kansas City sent me a Christmas care package yesterday. It’s so fun to open unexpected surprises. He sends me a Santa ornament every year and this one is absolutely stunning! I'm getting close to having an entire Santa tree. So grateful to have him in my life. 

                                   
three~ I love making mini arrangements when flowers are on their last leg. It gives me a few more days to enjoy them. My Dad brought me purple tulips (my favorite color) home last week and I trimmed them down into a shot glass to put on my nightstand.                                 
                                



four~ Looking at the dry, sad state of my hands, winter is definitely here. My mom treated me to this Chanel hand cream last week and it has helped immensely. I love pulling it out of my purse with its chic futuristic egg shape and it’s delightful smell. 

                                                 
five~ I found this documentary fascinating. It’s all about the incredible discretion and attention to detail that you will find at the Carlyle Hotel in NYC. It is told by celebrities as well as the staff and I found all the stories so interesting. Like when Prince William and Kate came to town the staff couldn’t even tell their spouses! And did you know they monogram the initials of every guest on their pillowcase? An amazing peek into how the other half lives.

       

Thanks for reading, hope you have a fabulous weekend. 

2 comments: