Monday, February 04, 2019

Function of Beauty Review

One of the most unique and fun gifts I’ve ever received was for Christmas from my parents this year. They bought me a gift certificate for a custom bottle of shampoo and conditioner from Function of Beauty. I went to their website and entered the gift code and began creating my own hair products...




You select 5 areas of concern for your hair, your hair thickness, texture, and any problem areas you have. You then get to choose your scent and finally the color. I went with lavender colored shampoo, pink conditioner and a medium strength pineapple scent.




I love this concept because when I’m in the shampoo aisle of a store I feel like I find products that address some of my hair needs, but not all. I think it’d be cool to change the scent and add-ins for each season and I also love the fact that they never test on animals and are paraben and sulfate free.



My package arrived in about a week and everything was customized with my name on it, even the sticker on the box. Just this little attention to detail is such a nice touch.



I’ve been using the products for about a month now and I’m in love. Aside from the scent transforming my bathroom into a tropical paradise, I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my hair. It’s stronger and less frizzy with noticeably more shine. I also like the personalized regimen they provide in the box with suggested cleansing and conditioning frequency.



If you need a creative gift idea or just want to experience custom hair products for yourself then I definitely suggest giving Function of Beauty a try. I’ll be a repeat customer for sure!

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment