Monday, April 29, 2019

Tiffany's Blue Box Cafe

Today I would like to share a little bit about our visit to the restaurant at Tiffany & Co on 5th Avenue, Blue Box Cafe

I was absolutely elated to find a reservation for the cafe, as having breakfast at Tiffany's was finally possible! 

Tiffany's on 5th Avenue is a girly girl's paradise. Everywhere you turn there are the most exquisite pieces on display, and to combine that with a cafe on the 4th floor is a dream come true. 




My husband David and I scored a 5:30 reservation, their last of the day, and I loved how the restaurant wasn't crowded and we were able to sit and linger a while longer. 

There are 3 different pre-fixe options, breakfast, tea service, and lunch. Even though it was late afternoon, we both still opted for the breakfast option. The cost for breakfast is $32, and it is available anytime. Each breakfast comes with a pot of tea (or coffee), croissants and fresh berries, and then a choice of a main course. David chose the avocado toast and I had the waffle. I wish I would've snapped some pics of our food, they had edible flowers on them! The presentation was gorgeous. 

The tea was also outstanding, Bellocq brand, and they even have their own Tiffany blend. It's a black tea with hints of vanilla and lavender, divine!





The decor is stunning, you truly feel like you are dining inside a Tiffany box. There were fresh flowers on every table, and every little detail from the china to the chairs are in the signature blue color. The views of 5th Avenue were also spectacular.



A few things to note- The restaurant is cash free, credit cards are the only payment method accepted. They also do not take reservations by phone, you need to book on Resy, and they update openings at daily 9am est for 30 days  in advance.

I would definitely recommend having breakfast (or lunch) at Tiffany's and I am hoping to score a reservation to treat my mom one day soon!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment