Monday, November 23, 2020

🦃 Happy Thanksgiving 2020


Q: Why did the turkey join a band?
A: Because he already had drumsticks. Hehe

Happy Monday! Hopping on here to wish everyone a Thanksgiving full of family, friendship, grateful hearts, and full tummies on Thursday.

I have so much to be thankful for, but I’m really lucky to have this little corner of the internet to express myself creatively and to meet so many nice ladies! Thankful to everyone who reads my silly little posts, I truly appreciate it.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

PS~If you need a little appetizer inspiration for Turkey Day, might I suggest a turkey shaped cheese and cracker board! This is my dad's work of art from last year, and it was every bit as yummy as it was festive! Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment