Monday, December 21, 2020

🎄 Merry Christmas 2020!

Q: What do elves learn in school?
A: The elf-abet.

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a jolly, marvelous, magical holiday week spent making festive memories! Only a few more sleeps till Santa's big night, and I've been having a blast baking cookies, enjoying mugs of hot cocoa, and watching as many of my favorite holiday movies I possibly can (Home Alone, The Grinch, Elf, Eloise, and Christmas Vacation are among my very favorites).

Here's a few festive snaps I've taken through the years of some of my favorite holiday memories:

My very favorite Christmas tree, Rockefeller Center NYC 2015


NYC date night, 2016



Christmastime on Michigan Ave in Chicago, 2017


A tree made entirely of tutus and ballet shoes in Stockholm, 2018


The most stunning tree in the lobby of the Plaza Hotel on a girls day with my mom, 2018


Purple sparkly poinsettias! These flowers are right up my alley. :)


Red roses, lots of candles, and a few crystal trees made our coffee table very festive, classy, and timeless last Christmas Eve.


David and I checking out the "Chanel in the Snow" pop-up at the Standard Hotel in NYC December 2019.


Are you doing anything fun to prepare for the man in red's arrival? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous Christmas week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment