Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Décor 2018



Here’s a few quick pics of our Christmas decorations this year: 

We have 2 Balsam Hill pencil trees, one we did in a mitten and ice skate theme (Dollar Tree ornaments) in our living room and the other tree in our dining room we did a candy theme (Cracker Barrel and Dollar Tree ornaments from a few years back). We added red balls and raffia on both to tie them together. We also went to the fabric section of Walmart and had them cut us 2 pieces of shiny gold fabric last year. So much less expensive than buying actual tree skirts.

We always put out the picture of Santa, getting ready for the big guy’s arrival! And we couldn’t forget the jingle bell wreath. I love the sound it makes whenever someone opens the door. 

A new addition this year is the little fresh boxwood tree. My mom actually made it herself at her floral arranging class. I love the little bird on top.


PS-This site has a comprehensive list of all the Christmas movies and specials on TV. Very helpful so I know when Christmas Vacation is on. Cousin Eddie cracks me up.




Do you prefer real or faux trees? Do you have a favorite Christmas movie you watch year after year? Let me know down below, I’d love to hear from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous week

2 comments:

  1. We have a fake tree, I prefer them - no mess, pre-lit, done. MFD likes real trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Steph! Pre-lit all the way. Too much fuss with a real one! Greetings from Sweden, have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete