Monday, January 07, 2019

Winter Skincare Faves

Here’s a quick rundown of some perennial favorites for the cold, dry climate this time of year in my neck of the woods:


Clinique Comfort hand and cuticle cream-$24
The best hand cream I’ve found to date. It’s unscented, super thick without being greasy. It’s also convenient that it’s 2 products in 1. You can never go wrong with Clinique in my book. 

                               


Lancôme Hydrogel sheet mask-$15
This item is a bit of a splurge for being a one time use mask, but I love using these before an important night out, or the morning after a late night. Just one of these masks contains 30ml, equivalent to one whole bottle of Lancôme’s signature serum! I feel like it also locks in more moisture than the paper masks. Plumps and hydrated your skin in just 10 minutes. Very good on sensitive skin too.

                         

Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Sugar Scrub-$50
This is such a luxurious treat in the shower. It smells heavenly and the sugar truly scrubs away any dead winter skin while improving skin tone. It comes with the cutest little scoop so you don’t have to stick your fingers in the jar. Also, I know it’s pricey but my last jar lasted me almost 6 months. 
                 
Sarah Happ Lip Slip Balm-$24
If a super thick balm is your jam, then this one is for you. It is the faintest color pink, has a nice light scent, and is one of the thickest lip balms I’ve ever used. I enjoy using this in the morning under lipstick and at night as a mask for my lips before bed. I also have a coconut lip scrub from this brand, very good as well. 
                                         
Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac 5 Pack-$6 for 5
A winter skincare list wouldn’t be complete for me without some sort of antibacterial hand product. With flu season in full force I don’t leave the house without it. (This little guy is cuteness overload and I think I need him.)
                                           

What are some of your winter skincare essentials? Let me know down below, I’d love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading, I hope you have a fabulous week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment