Monday, March 04, 2019

Biggs & Featherbelle

A few weeks ago I had just run out of body scrub and as my mom and I were shopping at Wegmans (our local grocery store) we decided to give Biggs & Featherbelle a try. 






























Biggs & Featherbelle was started by two sisters who turned DIY Christmas gifts into quite the business. The best part is their mission to create “health conscious body care” so all of their products are free of synthetic dyes, fragrances, additives and preservatives. 





















I am here to report that the products are fabulous, one of the best body scrubs I’ve tried, and I’m looking forward to trying more scents and other products. The scents are lovely and the scrub leaves your skin so silky smooth. 

The most fun part is scooping your desired amount into the container at the store, and it’s weighed by the pound. So if you only want enough for one or two showers, that’s okay!




















We tried the lime & sea salt as well as the fresh mint & sugar which also had lavender, peppermint, and rosemary in it. Both were divine and for $9.99/pound they are such amazing quality. 




















I’m dying to try the bath soaks next. If you have Biggs & Featherbelle at a store near you I definitely recommend giving them a try!

Thank you for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment