Friday, March 15, 2019

FaceTory

If you’ve been reading here for a bit you’ll know I am an absolute face mask fanatic, so when I discovered a sheet mask subscription service, I had to sign up immediately. 

FaceTory is bringing Korean Skincare to the masses with an offering of a variety of hard to find sheet masks hand picked and delivered to your doorstep every month. 





I like that you can choose a 4 pack (Four Ever Fresh)-$8.90/month-the option I chose- or a 7 pack (Seven Lux)-$19.90/month and you can cancel anytime. 

They are also always offering promotions it seems for $ off or free masks with your first order. I received 3 masks free with mine! 




The packaging is adorable and the resealable mailer is very handy to keep the masks organized underneath my bathroom sink. 

I also love the little cards that are included that explain everything about each mask, since some of packaging is in Korean. 

They also list the retail price of each mask, with most of them being about $4. To receive 4 every month for less than $9 delivered is such a deal!

I have been having so much fun with the variety they send, my first month included a cream, a jelly, a green tea, and a collagen mask. I like using 1-2 a week and I love that I can choose which my skin needs the most since they’re all so different. 





If you love a good face mask and getting snail mail then I definitely recommend giving FaceTory a try. 


🍀 Hope you have a fabulous weekend and may the luck of the Irish be with you for St. Pat's on Sunday! Are you doing anything fun to celebrate? Let me know down below, I'd love to hear from you. 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment