Friday, August 09, 2019

🥩 Ruth's Chris Date Night


David and I went on a fun date night recently to check out Ruth’s Chris Summer Classics pre-fixe menu. We headed to our local Ruth’s Chris, the Princeton NJ location and had the very best evening. I wanted to share our experience with you because the menu is only being offered during the summer months, and it is such a great deal, starting at just $45.95!

You choose an appetizer, entree, and finish off your meal with strawberry shortcake. The food was divine and the service and atmosphere were impeccable, as always. Here’s some pics of our evening:

Headed on our date night!

Princeton, NJ Ruth's Chris

My hubby

Moi ;-)

Caesar salad appetizer

Petite filet with shrimp, potato stack, and creamed spinach

The BEST strawberry shortcake I've ever had!

A few glasses of cold Prosecco were the perfect accompaniment to our dinners and all in all it was a lovely evening out. Can’t wait for our next date night!

Do you have a favorite steakhouse? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love RuthChris! Morton’s is also a good one. I want to try Peter Luger one day. Their steak sauce is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Peter Luger’s has been on my list forever! :)

      Delete