Monday, September 23, 2019

💄 Walmart Beauty Box Review~Fall 2019




Hi! Today I want to do a review of the Walmart Beauty Box for Fall 2019. I love getting these boxes in the mail quarterly, they're only $5 shipped and are always chock-full of such useful things! This is the first time that I received 3 items that were included in the previous box, but I don't mind because all 3 things are some of my favorites. 

Without further ado here's what was included for Fall:


Tresseme Volumizing Dry Shampoo~$1.98
Although I'm not on board with dry shampoo in lieu of washing, I loved using this as a texturizing spray on my clean hair. This was a repeat item, but I love this size for travelling.

Salon Perfect Done in One Brow Pomade in Dark Brown~$5.97
This was by far my favorite item in this season's box. It's a repeat but I love it! It keeps my brows perfect looking all day and I love the duel ended spooly/brush that comes with it.
Coming in at under $3 for a small tub, this stuff is such bang for your buck. It smells heavenly, and is derived from 98% natural ingredients. I love that it has 3 different uses, as a mask, a conditioner, or a leave in treatment depending on how long you leave it it. It’s very light and leaves my hair silky and shiny.


Bic Soleil 3 Sensitive Razor~3/$5.67Not groundbreaking, but a pretty good razor that left my legs super smooth.
Teleties hair tie~3/$7.99This is one of those hair ties that don't cause breakage or a dent in your hair, and isn't supposed to slip or cause headaches. My hair is just starting to be long enough for ponytails so I'm excited to give it a try.
Neutrogena Strip to Scrub~6/$6.97This was the most exciting thing in this box for me. It's a blackhead nose strip that instead of peeling off, dissolves into a very good facial scrub. Such a neat concept that left my face feeling squeaky clean!
Blistex Lip Vibrance with SPF 15~$2.44This product was a miss for me becasue I don't like pinky colored products on me, but it's really neat because it has a bit of shimmer, SPF, and a built in mirror. I would love this in a frosty white color!
All in all it's a super great deal (this box had a valuable of approximately $17) and I love seeing what surprises are included each quarter. If you're thinking about signing up I highly recommend it as one of the best beauty subscriptions I've ever tried. I can't wait to see what's in the winter box!

Do you have a favorite beauty subscription? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment