Friday, September 27, 2019

🍷 Ruth's Chris Fall Crush 2019

Hello and thanks for stopping by! I want to share an awesome deal going on right now at Ruth's Chris steakhouse. It's inspired by the "Crush", the season of late summer and early fall when wine is harvested in Northern California. 



To celebrate the season, Ruth's Chris is offering filet Oscar for only $30, a glass of Coppola Director's Cut Cab for $14, and a Coppola wine flight for only $24. This is such a great deal and would make a wonderful date night, or even a fun night out with family or friends. 

David, my parents, and I tried it out last Sunday afternoon and it was fantastic! Ruth's Chris always delivers when it comes to quality and service and you can't beat this price. A little wine, a little steak, what's better than that?  


Do you have a favorite steakhouse where you live? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment