Monday, September 30, 2019

🎪 Cirque de la Symphonie

Hi there! I'm back today to share a fun little night that David, my mom and I went on to see Cirque de la Symphonie with the Philadelphia Orchestra.

I was so bummed when we missed this performance back in 2014, so when I saw the show was coming back for a 2-night run we grabbed last minute tickets and texted our dog walker and headed down to Philly!



We stopped on the way for some happy hour drinks and apps at our local Chili's and had such a nice time relaxing before the show. 

Our seats were way up in the 3rd tier but we really had a great view. We had so much fun "oohing and aahing" at the aerialists, contortionists, and dancers. The orchestra provided the best background music and I didn't want the show to end! The conductor, Kensho Watanabe, selected the music and then the Cirque team choreographed their act to it perfectly.




The program was thrilling and I absolutely insist you see a performance when Cirque de la Symphonie comes to your town!

Have you been on any fun dates lately? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment