Friday, October 11, 2019

🥞 Addams Family Date Night


Hi there and Happy Friday! Wanted to pop on here and share a fun date night David and I are going on. 

I love love love Halloween and anything spooky so tomorrow night we're going to see the new Addams Family movie and then we're having the themed breakfast for dinner at IHOP! I can't wait to dive into a stack of Wednesday's Web-Cakes and some piping hot Morticia's Haunted Hot Chocolate. 



Whether you have kids or are a kid at heart like me I think a Halloween-themed dinner and a movie is a perfect October date idea, don't you? I'm hoping we'll have a scary good time! ;-)

Do you have any fun date night ideas you care to share? Comment down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment