Monday, October 07, 2019

🧡 October 2019 Favorites

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Fall is one of my favorite seasons, and aside from the cooler weather, pumpkin-flavored everything, and my favorite holiday, Halloween, here's a few of my other favorites I've been enjoying this October:


Deborah Lippmann Natural Mystic Nail Polish Set-$29.95
Just in time for Halloween, this autumnal nail polish set includes 6 to-die-for shades that are right up my alley. Plums, blues, and purple shimmers all come packaged in an adorable spooky limited edition boxed set. Deborah Lippmann's formula is chip resistant and 7-Free as well! If you're interested make sure to download the HSN app, they're offering $10 off your 1st $20 purchase, making this set around $20, 45% off retail.



Chili's "Fang-Tastic" Margarita-$5.00
For the month of October, Chili's is serving up a blood orange margarita, complete with plastic fangs for only $5! David and I tried them out when we were there for dinner the other night (their Margarita Chicken on the 2 for $25 menu is delish and low calorie), and we really enjoyed them! Not too sweet and so much fun. 


31 Nights of Halloween on Freeform-
I'm so happy they're doing 31 instead of 13 night of Halloween movies this year. All my faves, Hocus Pocus, Addams Family Values, and my very favorite movie of all time The Nightmare Before Christmas! Click the link for the full schedule, I'll be watching every night after dinner! ;-)


Madame-
I never saw any advertisements or trailers for this film, but it was on demand the other night on Fios and I was glued to the screen. If you like Downton Abbey you'll love this! A wealthy American couple is hosting a dinner party for the who's who of Europe at their Parisian chateau and only 13 people RSVP'd. To even out the table to an acceptable 14, they enlist their housekeeper to dress up and play the part of a wealthy Spanish heiress. It's full of sharp humor, gorgeous French scenery, and a drool-worthy wardrobe (the Van Cleef necklace stole my heart). Toni Collette, Harvey Keitel, and Rossy de Palma are all fabulous.




Halloween Decorations-
I love putting out some festive decorations for Halloween, and 2 new additions this year are these fun LED ghost lights that David picked up at Home Depot and Nightmare Before Christmas Snow Globe that I found at Walgreens in memory of my dog Zero. I have the lights strung along my headboard and I love that they're battery operated. The snow globe is on the dresser in our room and it makes me smile when I see it (it also lights up and plays "This is Halloween" too. How fun is that?).

What are some of your October Favorites? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment