Monday, October 21, 2019

🎼 Philadelphia Orchestra Monsters Ball 2019


Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a recap of a masquerade ball David and I attended for the Young Friends of the Philadelphia Orchestra. 

To get ready for the big event, I prepped my face with this sheet mask and whoa! Aside from being unicorn themed and totally adorable, it left the prettiest pearl essence shimmer behind on my face and allowed my makeup to go on extra smooth. I highly recommend for any upcoming events you may have. 

I also purchased a 2-pack his and hers set of masquerade masks on Amazon and am so impressed with the quality! For $20 you get a 2 pack of very good quality, gorgeous masks. The women's mask is on a stick which is fabulous since it didn't ruin my hair or makeup! I chose the silver and black set and we plan on wearing them for many Halloween seasons to come. 




The evening was so much fun and one I'll never forget. We dined on some delicious bites, enjoyed great music, sipped on some yummy cocktails, and most importantly spent a lovely evening together supporting the Philadelphia Orchestra at the stunning Ritz-Carlton. 100% of the proceeds from the evening went directly to the continued restoration of the Academy of Music. What's not to love about a costume party supporting a great cause? ;-)





Are you attending any costume parties this year? What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

4 comments:

  1. Was a blast and fun times meeting new people and seeing the inside of the Ritz Carlton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look phenomenal!!! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete