Friday, October 25, 2019

šŸ I šŸ§”Fall Tag


Hi there! Here’s a fun seasonal tag that’s been making its way around the web, I thought I’d share my answers:

1. Favorite Fall lip product?

MAC lipglass in “Oh Baby”. It’s a copper/brown sparkly gloss that looks good alone or on top of a lipstick. 


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

Hmmm....that’s a tough one because I love so many nail polishes! But I would have to say Essie Smokin’ Hot. It’s a smokey purple-grey that matches everything. 


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

I always get a tall hot pumpkin spice latte with non-fat milk, one pump of syrup, and no whip. I prefer not to drink my calories if I can help it. :)

4. Favorite Fall Candle?


My favorite fall/winter candle is Gilt Pomander & Hinoki from Volupsa. They are very reasonably priced for the quality of the scent and packaging, and the top notes are warm cardamom and pomander.  

5. Favorite Fall accessory?

I think a scarf is such a great way to add a fun touch to an outfit. I love wearing my Burberry scarf in the fall because it’s classic and not too heavy. 

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

All 3!!! I love this time of year and everything spooky!

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

It's a tie! The Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus-I love when they do a 24 hour Hocus Pocus marathon on Freeform. 

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

I’m not a huge chocolate lover, but I love gummy bears, Twizzlers, and Skittles. Also, not a candy, but caramel apples get an honorable mention because they’re my favorite.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!


I'm not dressing up this year, but David and I have bacon and egg costumes that we've used in years past. Also we went to a masquerade ball this season and wore some pretty fun masks. 

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

I love when it starts getting darker earlier, cooler nights, hearty soups on the stove, and the cozy feeling of curling up under a blanket. 

Now it's your turn! Let me know your answers down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment