Friday, November 29, 2019

πŸ’ 5 Luxury Items I Can’t Live Without

Hi there! How was your Thanksgiving? Did you wake up super early to score some good deals?

Since it's Black Friday I thought it would be fun to do a post on some of my favorite items I've ever purchased. I saw this tag making its way around YouTube and it got me thinking about luxury items I personally love and would 100% recommend. (Obviously I don’t “need” any of these things, but they are “nice to haves”.)

Handbag-


This was my wedding gift from my husband in 2009 and over 10 years later it still looks brand new. It is pricey for canvas, but it lives up to its name “never full”. The dark leather never gets any sort of marks or stains, the bright red interior makes it very easy to locate things inside it, and the two straps on the sides of the bag cinch in to make it a smaller “city bag” when I don’t have much to "tote" around. This Louie is hands down the best handbag I’ve ever owned.

Accessory-

A fun accessory to spruce up any outfit and very practical for traveling or on a chilly evening. I love the iconic print and how it adds a little edge to my otherwise classic look.

Shoes-


OK, so these might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but they’re funky and fun and a sure fire way to put a smile on someone’s face. I cannot even tell you the compliments I receive when I wear these and they’re comfortable too! They’re the perfect pair of shoes to spice up an ordinary outfit.

Jewelry-


This was such a hard category for me to choose just one item because I LOVE jewelry! But if I had to pick...

A Christmas gift from my parents (aka Santa) in high school, I recently took it to Tiffany’s and had it polished and deep cleaned and it looks brand new! I love how it matches everything and is such a classic piece. I love Tiffany’s and silver and all things hearts!

Miscellaneous-


I am a perfume fanatic and am never not wearing any. I put some on getting ready in the morning, again before bed and I usually carry a purse spray in my handbag. This scent is Cartier’s newest and a personal favorite. It’s the perfect way to wear some Cartier every day without breaking the bank! ;-)

Do you have any tried and true luxury faves? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment