Tuesday, November 26, 2019

🦃 Gobble Gobble! Turkey Day 2019


Hi there! Hopping on here to wish everyone a Thanksgiving full of family, friendship, grateful hearts, and full tummies on Thursday.

I love making an overnight breakfast casserole the night before and baking it right in time to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Here's my recipe if you'd like to make one yourself!



Breakfast Casserole-
Ingredients-
1 package English muffins
1 package breakfast sausage (I use the boxed links, microwaved and chopped)
12 oz shredded cheese of your choice-I love using cheddar or mozzarella
8 large eggs
1 c milk
salt and pepper, to taste

Method-
-Grease a 9 x 13" casserole
-Chop English muffins into  chunks and place in casserole
-Top with sausage and half of shredded cheese
-In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and salt and pepper
-Pour evenly and slowly into baking dish
-Top with remaining cheese
-At this point you can cover and refrigerate overnight, or bake at 350 uncovered for approximately 40 minutes.

Do you have any fun Thanksgiving traditions? How are you spending your holiday this year? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!


I just had to share this stunning fall bouquet in autumnal shades my Mom
treated me to from Wegmans. I just love fresh flowers so much!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment