Friday, November 22, 2019

☕️ Tea Time



I’ve been getting really into tea the last few years and have been having so much fun trying all different kinds. I wanted to share a few of my faves so without further ado:


Royal King Green Tea-

This Chinese green tea is organic and has a mellow flavor without being bitter. It has great health benefits such as being high in vitamin C as well as Polyphenols. I’ve been enjoying a mug every night after dinner for a few years now and look forward to it every evening.

Harrods English Breakfast-

I purchased a tin while shopping in Harrods a few years ago and am so excited to discover it is now sold at Williams-Sonoma! It’s such a delicious black tea, perfect with a little milk and sugar.


Herbapol Raspberry Herbal Tea-

Another discovery in my travels, I was served this tea at a spa in Warsaw and had to buy a box at the supermarket before heading home. It’s a wonderful blend of raspberry, hibiscus and rose hips. I love having a cup at night since it’s caffeine free and it also makes excellent iced tea!

Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride-

Even though this is more of a seasonal fave, I had to include it. This is a wonderful herbal blend that tastes like freshly baked sugar cookies in a mug! (There’s an interesting recipe on their website to make sugar cookie infused vodka with the tea and make martinis out of it-I’ll have to try it this coming holiday season!)



English Rose Tea-

This is the newest addition to my tea stash and is quickly becoming a fave! My mom treated me to a box from the Parker House gift shop when we were visiting Boston. It’s a blend of all natural rose flavor mixed with black tea. It’s so good with some milk and sweetener, and a portion of the proceeds helps the Bostonian Society. A win win!

Do you have a favorite tea you’d like to share? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

2 comments:

  1. STASH peppermint tea is my nightly go to. I love it - it's delicious and soothing.

    Have a great weekend Gina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love Stash teas. I’ll have to give it a try!

      Delete