Friday, December 06, 2019

👚 8 Most Worn Tag


Hi there! Today I'm answering a fun tag I found all about the things I wear/use the most. It's so fun to read what other people love, so I wanted to share mine!

1) Shoes~
This is a 2 part for me. In the winter months, I am almost always Ugg's mini boots. For summer, it's always Havaianas flip flops! I love wearing comfortable shoes. 

2) Top~
As of lately, I have been obsessed with Universal Threads tees from Target. They wear and wash like iron and have a very flattering, semi-fitted style. I have almost all the colors and I wear them weekly year round (And they're only $10!)

3) Bag~
I recently did a massive closet clean out and only kept things I constantly reach for. A lot of my handbags didn't make the cut because I'm always reaching for the same few bags. If I could only pick one it would be my Louis Vuitton Speedy 40 in monogram. It holds a TON and is such a classic silhouette. 

4) Jewelry~
This is obvious, my wedding ring! I never take it off except to sleep and shower, and I love that David and I have matching rings. I'm not into diamonds, so this ring is exactly my style. It's white, rose, and yellow gold-white is for faithfulness, yellow is for friendship, and the pink gold is for love. 

5) Lip Product~
My very favorite lip product is Chanel lip balm. Is it expensive? Yes. But it's packaged so gorgeously and smells delightful. It's a luxe little treat that I love putting on before bed and also in the morning as a smoothing layer before my lipstick.

6) Perfume~
I love perfume and rotate between several scents, but my most loved, most used is Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. It's syrupy sweet and smells delicious. 

7) Hair Product~
My holy grail hair product since high school, I can't live without my Biosilk. It's a smoothing serum made from silk, and you can also use it on your skin. I love putting the extra on my hands and elbows. 

8) Nail Polish~
It's so hard for me to pick just one color because I LOVE nail polish and am changing my color all the time. But if I had to pick just one, it would be OPI Glitzerland. It's a sparkly gold that matches everything and I wear it year round. Plus, I like the nod to my Swiss heritage! 



Tag, you're it! If you care to share, leave your answers down below, I love hearing from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment