Monday, January 06, 2020

💅🏻 Beauty Find~$1 Nail Art!

Hello there! Wanted to share a recent nail find with you....for $1.00! I found these nail stickers at my local Dollar Tree and loved them so much I ran back for a few more packs.



I often see sticker kits like this at Target and drugstores for much more and wanted to share that they’re amazing quality and so simple to use!


There’s multiple sizes and designs in each pack. You simply size each nail to the correct sized sticker, peel and stick, and file off the excess. Top it off with a topcoat and you’re all set! They last several weeks. Instead of using them on all of my nails I’ve been having fun using them as an accent. I’m not that great at nail art and all of the designs are so intricate and fun!

If you have a Dollar Tree near you and enjoy doing your own nails I highly recommend these stickers to jazz up your next manicure!

Do you do do your own nails? Any favorite products you swear by? Let me know down below, I love trying new things!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment