Monday, February 17, 2020

👩‍🍳 Corn Flake Muffins with Blueberries

Baking on Sunday afternoons has become a ritual for me lately. It's so nice to start Monday morning off with a homemade treat! And since I'm always looking to share, I like surprising some of my elderly neighbors or my grandma for instance with some home baked goodies as well. 

I chose this Corn Flake muffin recipe and added in 1 cup of blueberries. I also sprinkled a bit of sparkly decorating sugar on top too. They were a huge hit and surprisingly tasted very similar to corn muffins. They were super easy to make and are definitely being added to my rotation. They are also a great idea when you have some cereal to use up, and next time I would love to try adding jam to the middle. 

If you give them a try let me know what you think! 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)



************************
PS- Happy Presidents' Day to everyone in the States!

“America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” ~Harry S. Truman

2 comments:

  1. I love baking sweets, but my husband doesn't eat them (or only a few) so I usually end up gifting my neighbors. They never turn me down, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love sharing with my neighbors and my Grandma too! Brings the calorie count down a little bit. ;-)
      Have a great day Helen, thanks for reading.

      Delete