Friday, April 17, 2020

📱 Favorite Apps


Hi there! Today I want share a few of my favorite and most used apps on my phone/iPad:


1~Libby App
This has been my newest obsession. I never knew I could digitally borrow library books and audio books from my local libraries through an app! Where have I been? Lol. I've been enjoying browsing for new reads, placing holds, managing my "bookshelf" and bouncing between a few books all on my phone with the touch of a button. 



2~Simple Radio-
I live in an area where I don't get very good radio reception, and with this app I have been able to tune in to radio stations all over the world! It's completely free and lets you tune in to worldwide stations in real time. Aside from my favorite stateside stations, I've really been enjoying Polskie Radio from Warsaw Poland, BBC World Service, BBC Radio 1, and Classic FM 100.6 from London, and TSF Jazz 89.9 from Paris. It's like taking a trip to Europe, but much cheaper and easier!




3~Christmas Countdown-
Yes, I am one of those adults who still finds so much magic around the holidays and this is such a cute and fun app! Absolutely non-essential but it always makes me smile. You can change the music, character (the snowman is my fave), and you can switch it between days, hours, minutes, sleeps, heartbeats, and breaths, hehe. It also is a constant reminder of how quickly the year seems to whiz by. 



4~Ring Doorbell App-
I am obsessed. Whenever I'm not home, it makes me feel so much safer. I can see deliverymen, anyone who is popping in and out of my home that day, as well as check for suspicious activity (And you can talk through the app to the doorbell too!). But my favorite feature of the app is the Neighborhood section, which tells you of any reported crimes, missing pets, accidents, fires, anything of importance that's happening within a few mile radius of your home. 




5~Touch Note-
This is a fun new app that allows you to design and send postcards anywhere in the world. Right from your device you can add photos, choose pre made designs or design your own, and pay for postage. Touch Note creates your postcard, and you can choose a delivery time. I love sending these personalized cards for birthdays and other celebrations. And if you think about the time saved from driving to the store, picking out a card, then paying for postage and having to mail it, this app takes a lot of work out of the process. Plus, it's nice to send something so custom. 

Honorable Mentions~
Spotify, Spot Hero, YouTube, the Rosary App, and Waze are very much used apps on my phone as well!

Do you have any favorite apps you'd like to share? Comment down below, I love hearing from you.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment